the smell of the pine trees… the sound of voices singing and cheering in the dining hall (yes, they still sing “Deep in the Hills” and ”Rad Hayom” at the end of the day)… the way the grove looks at dusk as the sun sets on Shabbat … the friendships, incredible ruach and camaraderie, picnics, bunk talks, trip days, evening programs (even Miss CYJ)…
Our alumni are VERY special to us. We love keeping in touch with all of our CYJ NH Alumni and we think it’s wonderful that so many of you are still in touch with your CYJ friends. This site is another way to help you stay connected.
We invite you to:
- register with us on the Alumni Registration tab so we can stay in touch;
- look through some photos from summers past; even the old yearbooks!
- stay connected through our Blog;
- see if we have any upcoming Events near you;
- request to join our “closed” Facebook Group – “CYJ NH Official Alumni Group“ – to connect with old friends
- “like” us on our Facebook Page – “Official CYJ NH Alumni Page“
- follow us on Twitter @CYJAlum03031;
- request to join our “closed” Linked In Group – “Official CYJ NH Alumni“ – to network with CYJ alumni
- take a look at our catalog for CYJ memorabilia at www.amerasport.com;
- and ENJOY!